Thursday, April 14, 2022

My first BDSM experience

 When I think of my first BDSM experience, I recall that it when I was in my early 20s (some time ago now). I was working for a company in Alberta installing satellite television systems and met a girl through the girlfriend of one of my co-workers. She was a little rough around the edges, but she was sweet. We went on a few dates and hung around at the bar shooting pool with friends I had just met. 

I can't recall when or how I broached the subject of wanting to be tied up, but it must have gone over well, as I found myself experiencing it shortly before I moved back home to start university in BC. 

I remember lying on my back on the floor, with my arms over my head, and her tying my hands together to one of the legs. She had stuffed my mouth with her panties and gagged me with a bandana. I remember clearly looking at her above me as she lay on the bed gazing at her prey. It was hot. I don't remember how long I was kept like that but I am pretty sure she gave me a blowjob or handjob or something. I had dreamt of being tied up by a women for a long time and had experimented by myself since I was a teen, but this was the first time I had experience it by someone else's hand.

I didn't stick around town for much longer and I remember her being very upset and sad when I told her I was leaving. I had no desire to continue a relationship with her and back in those days you just either got someone's phone number or that was it. I'll always cherish that first memory though, as it affirmed for me that this was a pastime I was definitely interested in.

I wonder how she would remember that experience? If she explored bondage with other partners? Who can say, as I can only remember her first name: Trisha.

My next serious girlfriend who I fell deeply in love with didn't have the same interest and found latex completely bizarre and weird (in a bad way). We lasted three years before finally deciding it was not to be. My heart broken, I vowed never to become seriously involved with someone who wasn't kinky in some way. If you were going to be with me, it meant that you needed to not necessarily share my kinks, but at least be curious about them and be open to exploring. Now look at me. I am living the dream, truly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on the 2022 Vancouver Fetish Weekend

Sun. Sweat. Sexiness. Rubber. Fun. Friendship.  Sweat.  Did I mention sweat? Maybe that's just me. This is the Vancouver Fetish Weekend ...